STAY ON TOP OF THE QUALITY
With a wide experience in software testing, United Holdings Group knows how solid software should be built.
United Holdings Group offers diverse pack of software testing services for projects with all levels of complexity. We join a well-developed QA process with state-of-the-art tools and methodology to fulfil the most challenging projects.
Quick facts about United Holdings Group’s testing team
- 70+ full-time professionals
- 24 years of experience in testing
- Processes in compliance with ISO 9001:2008
- CMMI3, GAMP4 pre-assessment
- ISTQB certification of United Holdings Group team members
- In-house center of excellence for testing services
We bring value
- Experience in delivery of complex projects (over 80 000 man-hours)
- Capability to build a team within short time frames (2-4 weeks) to we ensure quick start
- Testing team scalability. We can scale up with 3-5 specialists within 2-4 weeks
We guarantee quality throughout the whole testing process no matter, which option you choose, full-cycle software testing or United Holdings Group’s involvement at some phases.
United Holdings Group’s testing services include
United Holdings Group’s team validates and verifies if the software meets all requirements and works as expected.
United Holdings Group team tests software performance to ensure its reliable work on each stage of the development life cycle under normal load, at peak periods and in stress conditions.
United Holdings Group’s localization testing team ensures that the software “speaks” a language of target customers, conforms to the local cultural, linguistic and regulatory peculiarities.
United Holdings Group employs the leading testing tools and the best practices to automate your functional, regression and performance testing processes.
United Holdings Group tests your software on the existing mobile handsets or prototypes. We have strong experience in testing iOS, Android, Windows Phone applications of various domains.
For each project stage we
- Create test documentation (a detailed plan of testing activities, test cases). All the documents are updated regularly to be useful for development team, testing and management team.
- Deliver periodical (weekly, monthly) detailed reports about all errors or problems together with recommendations that ensure full visibility of the project’s activities.
United Holdings Group apply proven testing techniques, tools and methodologies to perform different testing types and surpass clients’ quality expectations.
Tools, technologies and platforms
Test Automation tools
- Microsoft Coded UI Tests
- UI Automator
- HP QuickTest Pro
Performance testing tools
- Apache JMeter
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- HP LoadRunner
Test and defect tracking
- Atlassian Jira
- LogiGear TrackGear
- HP Quality Center
- Rational ClearQuest
- Enterprise OLTP applications
- Healthcare applications
- Business intelligence applications
- CRM (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Information security applications
- Portal solutions
United Holdings Group’s expertise in domain areas
For every project we select specialists with not only technical background, but also with the domain expertise that best matches the customer’s business.
- FMCG manufacturing
- Information technologies
- Media and Entertainment
- Public sector
- Oil and Gas